Using Automation to Boost End of Year Performance
Date: Monday 13th March
Time: 2pm – 3.30pm
Join Income Maximisation Director Mark Walker and Automation expert Gavin Morton-Holmes for our Automation webinar.
Many of Mobysoft’s customers are turning to automation to fill the void and help deal with their increasing caseload whilst ensuring their teams can focus their efforts on those tenants who need the most support during these difficult times.
This webinar will focus on how you can maximise automation solutions to boost your end of year performance and will be of huge benefit to operational and strategic lead looking for best practice and ideas on getting the most of automation.
This is critical time of year for any housing organisation. End of year is looming but this year more than any other, the task at hand seems even more challenging.
The cost of living crisis is making life incredibly difficult for tenants and recruitment challenges and staff absence are putting increasing pressure on already stretched teams. The pressure of finishing the year strongly has not gone away though….
We will also be welcoming a guest speaker who will talk us through how they’ve been using automation and the real benefits they’ve seen.
Key areas we will be covering will include:
– How can automation benefit you and your organisation
– Exploring different scenarios where automation can work really well
– Keeping automation personal to ensure the very best journey for your tenants
– Data security and GDPR – how do you ensure it’s safe and secure
– Speed is of the essence – so close to year end, how do you move quickly
– Real outcomes from Mobysoft customers already benefiting from automation
All attendees will receive a helpful ‘hints and tips’ sheet as well as some pre-prepared templates covering a number of different scenarios.
This will be useful for:
– Heads of Income
– Income Team Managers
– Income Team Leads
– Operational Leads – Income