Maximising Tenancy Support: How to Successfully Set Up and Lead a Financial Inclusion Team
WEBINAR | CUSTOMER ONLY
Date: Thursday 15th June
Time: 10:00 – 12:00
Join Income Maximisation Directors Nick Beasley & Mark Walker on how best to strategize your approach to setting up your Financial Inclusion service and maximise its impact.
This is a great webinar to understand how to get the best out of your Financial Inclusion service.
The cost of living crisis is making it tougher for organisations in terms of increases in referrals for advice. Many organisation are seeing the numbers of tenants they can help at breaking point. So it’s important teams are set up in the best possible fashion to be able to focus on tenants who need support quickly.
Nick and Mark will run specific discussion points on:
– Focusing on the right support
– Using your Financial Inclusion team for the most complex cases
– Training your Income Team to free up caseload for your FI officers
– Developing relationships with 3rd party agencies to widen support
– Measuring and tracking outcomes from the support provided
This will be of a huge benefit to anyone with strategic and operational responsibility for Financial Inclusion and Tenancy Sustainment. It’s of particular benefit to anyone wishing to stress test or benchmark their support offer across a range of landlords.
This 90 minute webinar will eb delivered online with strong interaction, discussion and debate.
It’s of particular use to:
– Directors with a responsibility for delivering financial support services
– Financial Inclusion Managers
– Heads of Income with a responsibility to oversee Financial Inclusion
– Neighbourhood/ Housing Managers (with Financial Inclusion as their responsibility)