Leadership in Income – Focus Event 2024 – Midlands
Dates: Wednesday 14th February – Sandwell Council
Over 125+ managers attended our regional ‘Leadership in Income’ events in 2023. Back by popular demand, we’re launching a comprehensive program for 2024.
If you have a responsibility for leading people, then these leadership in Income events are absolutely right for you.
Join income maximisation directors, Nick Beasley and Mark Walker for an in-person event which will explore how to get the best out of your staff and inspire your teams to a brilliant 2024.
The sessions will cover:
– Getting full value from every staff member
– Super-charging performance – how to boost contact, reduce arrears, and drive down debt
– How to enable staff to be the best version of themselves
– Challenging the detractors and dealing with unhappy staff
– Creating a culture to inspire your team to success
The manager and employee connection is one of life’s important ties. Get it right and you could inspire staff to run through brick walls for the cause. Get it wrong and people feel disengaged, demotivated, and unproductive.
This in-person event is perfect for managers, team leaders, heads of service who want to engage with like-minded peers to debate and discuss what does great look like when it comes to leading teams and people.