Tackling Temporary Accommodation Arrears
WEBINAR | CUSTOMER ONLY
Date: Tuesday 4th July
Time: 10:00 – 11:30
Join Income Maximisation Directors Nick Beasley and Mark Walker on tackling and improving temporary accommodation income collection.
With extensive experience in temporary Accommodation Income management, mark and Nick will help you shape your teams to maximise cash collection, get it right from the start, and ensure this vital income stream is protected.
This insightful webinar will assess the challenges being faced, understand how to facilitate effective solutions, and allow you to meet strategic and operational aims.
We know how challenging collecting Temporary Accommodation is. Many organisations are experiencing many challenges because of the pressure of short term sign ups and movement of temp to permanent housing. It’s vitally important organisations are set up in the right way to make a success of a difficult tenure.
Nick and Mark will run specific discussion points on:
– ‘Doing the Basics Brilliantly’
– Getting tit right at sign up and those first 6 weeks – The ‘Optimum’ time to have a clear rent account
– Strong interdepartmental working for the benefit of the tenant
– Offering strong levels of support
– Maximizing approach to future FTA debt
This will be of huge benefit to anyone who leads and manages Temporary Accommodation accounts.
This 90 minute webinar will be delivered online with strong interaction, discussion and debate. It’s of particular use to:
– Heads/Managers who lead on TA collection
– Income Officers with TA on their patch
– Lettings Officers with a responsibility to get tenants off to a great start in TA accommodation