How Data, Insight and Income Teams Can Influence Regulation & Scrutiny
Date: Thursday 14th March
Time: 10 – 12am
Thanks to increased levels of regulation and scrutiny, 2024 is likely to be an extremely challenging year for social housing providers.
New consumer standards mean that organisations need to be at the top of their game when it comes to satisfying the regulator.
Complaints to the Ombudsman are at an all time high, so much so that both the regulator and the Ombudsman have increased resources to cope with increasing demands.
Organisations need to provide 5-star levels of service to keep ahead of the game. Join us as we look at:
– What consumer standards income teams can influence.
– How income teams can play a contributing factor to 5-star service
– Using data and insight to improve services to tenants
– Exploring factors that drive long term satisfaction
– ‘Doing the Basics Brilliantly’
This session will be of huge benefit for those who have a responsibility on performance, customer service, and tenant satisfaction.
We will offer engagement opportunities, Q&As, and conduct polls too!
This session will be useful for:
– Heads of Service
– Assistant Directors
– Strategic Leads