Starting and Ending Tenancies Successfully – Getting it Right!
WEBINAR | CUSTOMER ONLY
Date: Wednesday 6th September
Time: 14:00 – 15.30
Join Income Maximisation Directors, Nick Beasley & Mark Walker on executing strategies to get tenants off to a positive start in their new home.
Getting things right at the start of a new tenancy is key. It not only reduces arrears and improves void performance but is also a driver for long term satisfaction and healthier tenancies.
Prior to joining Mobysoft, Mark was Director of Customer Accounts & Lettings at Optivo transforming performance through a customer centric approach to new tenancies, plus embedding a culture of strong inter-departmental working for the benefit of the customer.
Nick has a wealth of experience in successfully managing Former Tenant Arrears. He has been instrumental in helping to develop Mobysoft’s new Former Tenant Arrears collections platform.
Nick and Mark will provide solutions and first hand case studies on getting it right for new tenants:
– Co-operating a customer-centric approach to new tenancies
– Moving new tenants in successfully
– Creating a positive payment culture from the off
– Building a culture of robust inter-departmental working through a ‘One Team’ approach
– How getting things right can lead to transformational performance
And for FTA’s…..
– Ending the tenancy successfully
– Getting it right at notice
– Maintaining collection after a tenant has left
– Successful FTA repayment plans
– New tips, tools and techniques to maximise FTA collection
The session will help Income and Lettings leads create action plans and strategies to build better Neighbourhoods and how getting things right can lead to happier tenants and improved collaborative working internally. It’ll also help increase your FTA collection levels.
This 90 minute webinar will be delivered online with strong interaction, discussion and debate. It’s particular use to anyone with a lead or responsibility for sign up (Lettings), Income Collection or Former Tenant Arrears Management.