Manager Focus: Leading First Class Income Management Teams (Midlands)
Date: Tuesday 24th January
Times: 10.00 – 15.00
Location: Solihull Community Housing, Endeavour House, Meriden Drive, Solihull, B37 6BX
IN PERSON EVENT | Customer only – Max 3 people per organisation
Join Income Maximisation Directors Nick Beasley & Mark Walker on how Income leads can inspire their teams to maximise Income collection as well as improving performance and productivity.
This is a first of a kind focusing exclusively on helping anyone managing or leading an Income Team.
The cost of living crisis will likely make things tougher not just for tenants but income teams as well. People managing, motivating and inspiring staff not just within an Income environment but also across the business is absolutely pivotal right now.
Nick & Mark will run specific Income related modules on:
– Transforming Performance to drive down arrears
– Increasing Productivity – getting the maximum from staff
– Driving up Quality and Assurance to ensure a culture of
– How to Team Build, improve Team Culture and enhance inter-departmental working
– Maximise your time – so you are focusing on the right things at the right time.
This will be of huge benefit to anyone with operational responsibility for Income collection wanting to provide strong leadership at a time when the going, is going to get tougher. It’s critical teams be the best versions of themselves and strive for ultimate performance.
This day long course is face to face with strong interaction, discussion and debate.
It will be of particular use to:
– Heads of Income
– Income Managers
– Income Team Leaders
– Neighbourhood/ Housing Managers (with Income as their responsibility)
There’s no better exclusive Income management course that will help you deliver results and inspire your people.