Getting the Best Out of Your Team Motivating and Managing
WEBINAR | CUSTOMER ONLY
Date: Tuesday 18th July
Time: 10:00 – 12:00
Join Income Maximisation Directors Nick Beasley & Mark Walker on motivating and managing your team and inspiring them to better things.
This is a great webinar to understand how to get the best out of people in order to get full value from your whole team. Happy Teams = Great Performance!
Culture eats strategy for breakfast! Motivated, engaged and dedicated teams are vital for higher levels of performance and staff morale. We will assist you in unlocking the potential of your team by assessing the ways in which this can be achieved.
Nick and Mark will run specific discussion points on:
– Finding ways so staff give their ‘discretionary effort’
– Understanding emotional engagement to develop relationships
– What makes people tick
– Performance frameworks and different ways to conduct 1:1’s
– How to successfully build a team, embed a team culture and make work fun.
This will be of huge benefit to anyone with operational responsibility for managing and leading teams (with a responsibility for Income) It’s of particular benefit to anyone struggling with individual or collective performance. It will also reaffirm or re-energise your existing approach. Highly useful for managers and leaders looking to take performance to the next level.
This 90 minute webinar will be delivered online with strong interaction, discussion and debate.
It’s of particular use to:
– Heads of Income
– Income Managers/ Income Team Leaders
– Neighbourhood/ Housing Managers with a responsibility for Income collection