Mobysoft is proud to announce that we are a finalist in the ‘Business Enabler of the Year Award’ at the Lloyds Bank National Business Awards UK 2017.
The Business Enabler of the Year Award, sponsored by Vonage Nexmo, celebrates businesses that help organisations boost their bottom lines by improving efficiency and implementing innovation, recognising the impact of ‘enablers’ that offer value beyond support products and services.
Mobysoft has been shortlisted for its RentSense solution, which is a predictive analytical software solution specifically for registered social housing landlords (RSLs) throughout the United Kingdom. Social landlords are under increasing pressure to find savings and efficiencies due to ongoing welfare reform (such as Universal Credit) and government legislation, including an enforced 1% annual rent cut, in England, between 2016-2020.
RentSense is providing landlords with an accurate caseload, so officers are speaking to tenants at the right times and can offer more support and time to each tenant, examples of how RentSense is enabling landlords to improve performance include:
- Genesis Housing Association reduced their arrears by £2m in 12 months
- asra Housing Group reduced their arrears by £1.65m in 2 years
- Liverpool Mutual Homes reduced their arrears by over £580,000 in nine months
- St. Leger Homes reduced their evictions by 22% in one year from 77 to 60
- Equity Housing Group reduced their evictions by 53% in twelve months from 15 to 7
- In 2015/16 RentSense helped its then 65 clients reduce their arrears by c£29m
“Everyone at Mobysoft is delighted to be shortlisted for such a prestigious business award. I believe the nomination helps to reflect the huge difference RentSense makes to scores of social landlords around the UK enabling them to create significant efficiencies and protect their revenues, in spite of on-going welfare reform.” Commented Derek Steele, Founder and CEO of Mobysoft.