- Date: Wednesday 27th September 2017
- Time: 09:00 – 11:30
- Location: Central Birmingham (Venue TBC)
Mobysoft is hosting a breakfast seminar for landlords in the Midlands. It will focus on how landlords are improving performance and creating efficiency around income collection for Universal Credit.
Metropolitan will discuss “Modernising our Approach to Income Management to help mitigate Universal Credit”, the speaker is Income Manager Rowena Chiplin
South Staffordshire HA will discuss “Preparing for and mitigating Universal Credit.” Speakers Jan Goode, Director of Customer Services, and Adrian Hawkins, Income Team Lead.
Mobysoft will also discuss “Predicting the Future” and how predictive analytics can help transform an organisation’s decision making culture.
- 9:00 – 9:30 – Coffee, breakfast, networking and registration
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Metropolitan – Modernising our Approach to Income Management to help mitigate Universal Credit
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Mobysoft – Predicting the Future
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Coffee and networking
- 11:00 – 11:30 – SSHA – Preparing for and mitigating Universal Credit
To reserve your place or find out more please complete the form below: