- Date: Wednesday 16th May 2018
- Time: 09:00 – 11:30
- Location: London Central (Venue TBC)
Mobysoft is hosting a leadership seminar for landlords interested in what London Boroughs and Housing Associations are doing strategically to minimise the impact of full-service Universal Credit. This event is aimed at directors and heads of service. It will focus on how landlords are improving performance and creating efficiency around income collection for Universal Credit.
Dominic Cain, Director of Exchequer at London Borough of Southwark Council, will discuss “Universal Credit: Managing Risks & Maintaining Collection Rates.”
Kristian Melgaard, Director of Customer Contact, Moat Homes will present “Strategies and tools to help mitigate Universal Credit.”
Mobysoft will also discuss “Predicting the Future” and how predictive analytics can help transform an organisation’s decision making culture.
- 9:00 – 9:30 – Coffee, breakfast, networking and registration
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Moat Homes – Strategies and tools to help mitigate Universal Credit
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Mobysoft – Predicting the Future
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Coffee and networking
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Southwark Council – Universal Credit: Managing Risks & Maintaining Collection Rates
To reserve your place or find out more please complete the form below: