- Date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018
- Time: 09:00 – 12:00
- Location: Glasgow Central (Venue TBC)
Mobysoft is hosting a breakfast seminar for landlords in Scotland and Northern England. It will focus on how landlords are improving performance and creating efficiency around income collection for Universal Credit, speakers include:
- East Dunbartonshire Council
- Eildon Housing Association
- Gentoo Housing
East Dunbartonshire Council will share their experiences of going full-service in 2016 and what the impact of Holyrood’s intervention into Universal Credit has meant.
Eildon Housing Association will discuss what they are doing to create efficiencies for full-service.
Gentoo Housing, based in Sunderland, will offer an English perspective of Universal Credit and share their insight into preparing for and mitigating Universal Credit.
Mobysoft will also discuss “Predicting the Future” and how predictive analytics can help transform an organisation’s decision making culture.
- 09:00 – 09:30 – Coffee, breakfast, networking and registration
- 09:30 – 10:00 – Gentoo Housing – Strategies to mitigate Universal Credit
- 10:00 – 10:30 – East Dunbartonshire – The impact of full-service Universal Credit on Scottish RSLs
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Coffee and networking
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Mobysoft – Predicting the Future
- 11:30 – 12:00 – Eildon Housing – Creating efficiencies for Universal Credit
To reserve your place or find out more please complete the form below: