- Date: Wednesday 7th June 2017
- Time: 09:00 – 11:30
- Location: Mobysoft Offices, 5th Floor, Manchester One, 53 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3LD
Mobysoft is hosting a breakfast seminar for landlords in the North West. It will focus on how landlords are improving performance and creating efficiency around income collection for Universal Credit.
Magenta Living will discuss “Preparing for and mitigating Universal Credit”.
As a DWP Pilot Partner for UC, Magenta share their experiences of dealing with UC and how they embedded strategic efficiencies within their income function through investing in RentSense, as well as other approaches they have taken to mitigate UC.
Equity Housing Group will talk about “How Rent First & RentSense achieved arrears of 0.67%”
Four years ago Equity’s current tenants’ arrears figures were over 4%, in this presentation, they will explain how Equity’s Rent First approach coupled with investing in RentSense has helped them reduce their current tenants’ to just 0.67% and achieve a collection rate of 100.44%.
Mobysoft will also discuss “Predicting the Future” and how predictive analytics can help transform an organisation’s decision making culture.
- 9:00 – 9:30 – Coffee, breakfast, networking and registration
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Equity Housing Group – How Rent First & RentSense achieved arrears of 0.67%
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Mobysoft – Predicting the Future
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Coffee and networking
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Magenta Living – Preparing for and mitigating Universal Credit
To reserve your place or find out more please complete the form below: