- Date: Tues 26th June – Thurs 28th June 2018
- Time: 09:00 – 17:00
- Stand: G20
- Location: Manchester Central, Windmill St, Manchester M2 3GX
On Mobysoft’s stand, G20, three social landlords are addressing hot topics for social landlords, including:
- Digital transformation – Moat Homes – Tuesday 26th June, 13:45-14:15
- Revenue protection from Universal Credit – Gentoo – Wednesday 27th June, 13:15-13:45
- Efficiencies through automation – Jigsaw Homes – Wednesday 27th June, 15:00-15:30
Moat Homes will discuss their journey in developing their Digital Transformation strategy and portal for their business, as well as how it can make a difference to how people work and the impact it is having on their tenants.
Gentoo will share insight into what strategies they have implemented and how they are mitigating the effects of Universal Credit on revenue collection.
Jigsaw Homes will discuss how they have used automation to deliver key efficiencies and streamline processes within income collection.
Calculate RentSense’s ROI on your organisation at CIH
Social landlords, on average, deliver a return on investment, on RentSense, after only 4 months and 3 weeks. At CIH landlords can input some key data points on Mobysoft’s stand and we will be able to project the typical ROI your organisation could achieve with the RentSense solution. You can pre-order your report by following this link or visit our stand to find out more.
To reserve your place on any of the seminars, book a meeting at the show, or find out more about your ROI please complete the form below: