Customer Success Manager
Customer Success is a core value of Mobysoft. Our aim is to systematically create “raving fan” customers.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the lynchpin in achieving this and has accountability for achieving high customer satisfaction, quality and timely delivery of projects and crucially very high customer retention.
The CSM requires excellent relationship building skills in order to build strong, productive partnerships both with customers and internal stakeholders.
This list is not exhaustive and other duties will be required of the CSM role.
Outputs of the Role
- World class client retention
- High customer satisfaction from managers and users alike
- Projects delivered within contractual go live period
- Excellent customer usage across the client base
- Excellent customer advocacy across the client base
- An enthusiastic and well trained client base
Duties and Behaviours
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for the customers and helping the customer succeed
- Self motivated and conscientious individual with excellent communication skills and a committed work ethic
- Living in the customer’s world – a customer advocate focused on understanding what’s important to the customer and how we can delight them with all our interactions. Achieves “trusted advisor” status with customers
- Proactively contributes to never ending improvement of standards and customer delight and adhering to agreed process
- Takes responsibility for outcomes and proactively owns timely execution of tasks to achieve customer satisfaction
- Diligent in all administration and surrounding activities required to deliver outstanding customer relationships
- Onboarding – communicate plans for kick offs, handovers and continued contact
- Managing onboarding of new customers within defined quality and time schedule
- Performing onboarding including requirements capture, robust testing and user training
- Proactivity – ownership of the project as a whole, including managing the delivery of responsibilities in other departments
- Project admin: Adherence to project methodology including up to date project plans and reports communicated on time and to high standards
- Face to face service visits with customers (QBR format) at the agreed frequency, delivering value statements, overseeing timely resolution of client issues as well as identifying opportunities and risks. Data prepared well in advance and sent to client to allow feedback and productive meetings
- Consultative and strategic product expert who takes time to understand in detail all aspects of the product and is able to clearly communicate knowledge and spread expertise and enthusiasm amongst the customer base
- Identify stakeholders and the value and desired outcomes they wish to get from the product – monitor and proactively create action plans based on any changes
- Touchpoint calls at an agreed frequency with all customers to build relationship and identify risks – prepared content to be assessed in advance to ensure
- Highlight best practice
- Training end users, developing customer champions with excellent product knowledge and facilitating enthusiasm amongst the end user base and managers
- Ongoing optimisation and testing work to trouble shoot and support quality upgrades.
- Requirements capture for change control to a high standard actionable by the technology or helpdesk function.
- Compiling impact statement supporting data for internal usage
- Creating playbooks – detail adoption plans for usage, training and growth
- Creating new support tickets to the required standard and ensuring customer is kept up to date with progress
- Writing, storing and communicating meeting notes in Salesforce
- Updating Salesforce / Google Docs as per guidelines
- Distribution and completion of reports