Mobysoft is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and have a projected growth of 60% this year. The culture is creative, innovative with a real passion for customer excellence and developing/supporting our people.
Mobysoft were ranked the 15th ‘Fastest Growing Technology Company in the North’ at the 2015 GP Bullhound Northern Tech Awards and have been shortlisted for “Best IT system” at the Housing Excellence awards.
Now is the time to join this growing, modern organisation in which you can build a progressive and successful career.
As Account Director you will be responsible for assisting Mobysoft’s organisational growth by achieving strategic account objectives, renewals and revenue targets, whilst maintaining and expanding client relationships at executive leadership team level. As we introduce future product lines you will be the conduit for commercial activity, ensuring our client engagement is focused at all times.
Main Activities & Accountabilities
- Achieving allocated revenue targets and assigned strategic account objectives, and ensuring all contract renewals are achieved
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships at Executive leadership team level
- Representing the entire range of company products and services, whilst generating additional up/cross-selling revenue targets
- Working with the Head of Client Services to create, maintain and deliver a strategic client account plan, to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations
- Proactively leading a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the customer life cycle
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Strong client account management experience
- Knowledge and experience of consultative selling techniques, with a proven ability to build sales arguments/business cases
- Experience of meeting & exceeding targets through achieving product or services contract renewals
- Experience of identifying and building new relationships within an existing customer base
- Knowledge of social housing, public sector and/or Software as a Service environments desirable but not essential
Skills & Abilities
- Proven ability to liaise with contacts at client executive board level
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness, ability to understand the commercial impact of decisions
- Ability to effectively manage time, plans and projects, prioritising where necessary
- Consistently exceeds targets